- ✔️ The innovative OLED technology gives the 0.96-inch display a strong contrast and crisp display.
- ✔️ Using only four pins, display offers an easy connection to Raspberry Pi etc via the I2C interface.
- ✔️ The display also gives a lot of space for displaying elements due to the high resolution of 128 x 64 pixels.
- ✔️ For easy programming there are many libraries available online which can be used for the SSD1306 display controller. The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
The AZ-Delivery monochrome 0.96-inch OLED display is compact with a 3 cm diagonal screen which is easy to read due to the contrast of the display.
The display consists of 128 x 64 OLED pixels that are individually controlled by the integrated SSD1306 chip.
The self-luminous pixels do not require back-lighting, which makes for better performance than a conventional LCD display and low power consumption.
Ideal for use with micro-controllers such as STM32, AVR, DSP, ARM, PLC, TTL logic etc.
Control via the I2C interface only requires 4 connection pins.
The display can be quickly programmed using the two libraries, Adafruit GFX and Adafruit SSD1306, which also contain sample sketches.
|Display Mode||Passive Matrix|
|Visible angle||> 160|
|Resolution||128 x 64 pixels|
|Operating voltage||3.3V to 5V|
|Operating temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Low power consumption||0.04W in normal operation|
|Control||I2C / TWI|
|Pin assignment||VCC, GND, SCL, SDA|
|Dimensions||ca 27mm * 27mm * 4,1mm|
|Scope of delivery||1x Fully assembled OLED display as shown|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.