- ✔️ The high-precision DS3231 watch crystal used in the AZDelivery DS3231 RTC reduces the deviation to a few minutes per year!
- ✔️ Thanks to the built-in battery, the time is stored even if the power supply fails. In addition, it allows the date to be implemented taking into account leap years up to the year 2100.
- ✔️ Simple cabling via only four pins thanks to I2C interface.
- ✔️ Easy integration into projects thanks to ready-to-use open source libraries. Our Real Time Clocks are compatible with all current models from Raspberry Pi.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
The AZDelivery RTC module with DS3231 chipset is not only characterised by its high-precision clock crystal, but there is also a measurement of the temperature every minute to adjust the oscillator for correction purposes. Thanks to the supplied button cell and integrated EEPROM, the time is retained even in the event of a power failure.
Wiring is very simple due to the I2C bus used and the IIC address can be changed naturally. An additional output for the 32kHz signal is also available and can be activated via a register. The RTC is downward compatible and can also be used with the library for the DS1302.
- The real-time clock offers programmable time-of-day alarms and a calendar that can be set to a square wave output. Address and data are transmitted serially via a bidirectional I2C bus.
- The module keeps track of time even if it is not powered. It has a built-in 3 V battery that constantly updates the time.
- The integrated oscillator improves the long-term accuracy of the module.
|Dimensions||34mm x 23mm x 18mm|
|Clock chip||DS3231 RTC|
|Digital temperature sensor||±3°C accuracy|
|Programmable signal||32kHz [output]|
|Operating temperature||0 to +70 ℃|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.