- ✔️ AZ-Delivery ESP32 NodeMcu WiFi CP2102 Module Development Board has powerful ESP32 - Microcontroller installed, which is an absolute novelty on the market!
- ✔️ This ESP32 development board provides comfortable prototyping through simple programming via Lua script or in the Arduino-IDE and Breadboard compatible construction.
- ✔️ This board features 2.4GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and TSMC Bluetooth chips, as well as 40nm low-power technology.
- ✔️ The WLAN function of the AZ-Delivery ESP32 NodeMcu WiFi CP2102 Module Development Board supports all common encryption methods such as WPA2.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
The AZ-Delivery ESP32 NodeMcu WiFi CP2102 Module is 100% identical in construction to the original by the manufacturer Espressif. With many sensors and functions, this board opens up new possibilities in IoT development.
Like its predecessor ESP8266, the WLAN functionality is implemented directly in the SoC, but with additional Bluetooth functionality (incl. BLE).
The WLAN function supports all common encryption methods such as WPA2, it can also act as an access point or sniffer in passive mode in WLAN.
NodeMCU is an open source IoT platform. ESP32 is a series of low cost, low power system-on-chip (SoC) micro-controllers with integrated Wi-Fi & dual-mode Bluetooth.
The ESP32 series employs a Tenscillica Xtensa LX6 microprocessor in both dual-core and single-core variations, with a clock rate of up to 240 MHz and 512 kilobytes of SRAM.
ESP32 is highly integrated with built-in antenna switches, RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifier, filters, and power management modules.
✔️ Able to achieve ultra-low power consumption
✔️ Built-in ESP-WROOM-32 chip
✔️ Breadboard Friendly module
✔️ Light Weight and small size
✔️ On-chip Hall and temperature sensor
✔️ Uses wireless protocol 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth (Classic and LE).
✔️ Built-in wireless connectivity capabilites
✔️ Built-in PCB antenna on the ESP32-WROOM-32
✔️ Capable of PWM, I2C, SPI, UART, 1-wir, 1 analogue pin
✔️ Uses CP2102 USB Serial Communication interface module
✔️ Programmable with ESP-IDF Toolchain, LuaNode SDK supports Eclipse project (C language)
|Wireless Protocol||802.11 b/g/n/d/e/l/k/r|
|Frequency Range||2.4 - 2.5 GHz|
|Memory||4 MB Flash, 520KB SRAM|
|Wireless Form||On-board PCB Antenna|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +125 °C|
|Wireless Network Type||Station/ SoftAP/ SoftAP + Station/ P2P|
|Security Type||WPA/ WPA2/ WPA2-Enterprise/ WPS|
|User Configuration||AT+ Order Set, Web Andriod / iOS, Cloud Server|
|Firmware Upgrade||UART Download / OTA / Host|
|Network Protocol||IPv4, IPv6, SSL, TCP / UDP / FTP / HTTP / MQTT|
|Electrical Characteristic||3.3 V Operated, 15 mA output current per GPIO pin, 80 mA average working current|
|Bluetooth Specification||NZIF Receiver with -98dBm sensitivity, Class-1 Class-2 and Class-3 transmitter, AFH, CVSD and SBC|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.