- ✔️ AZ-Delivery Microcontroller Board is the perfect development board for eveyrbody - no matter if you are a beginner or professional. Thanks to the easy programming through USB cable and the solderless PINs, everobody is able to create his first Arduino project.
- ✔️ Equipped with the ATmega328 microcontroller, AZ-Delivery Microcontroller is capable of executing more difficult programms.
- ✔️ Thanks to 14 digital inputs and outputs and 6 analog inputs, it is possible to use the AZ-Delivery Microcontroller board also for the bigger projects.
- ✔️ With numerous open source libraries available online you will be able to easily program this board and create numerous applications and projects.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
The right board for everyone - no matter if you are a beginner or a professional, you can create the first project within minutes thanks to the simple programming via a USB cable and the solder-free plugpins!
Easily programmable in the Arduino IDE thanks to its 100% Arduino compatibility.
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage 7V-12V
- Microcontroller ATMega328P
- Digital I/O Pins 14 (6 provide PWM output)
- PWM Digital I/O Pins 6
- Analog Input Pins 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 20mA
- DC Current per 3.3V Pin 50mA
- Flash Memory 32kB (0.5kB used by bootloader)
- SRAM 2kB (ATMega328P)
- EEPROM 1kB (ATMega328P)
- Clock Speed 16MHz
- Dimensions 70mm x 50mm x 13mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.