- ✔️ Display has 4 rows with 20 characters each in black text on a green backlight
- ✔️ It has a HD44780 driver chip which the micro-controller communicates with to control the screen.
- ✔️ The module is a low-power consumption LCD Module with a built-in controller, its LED back-light enables viewing in dim lighting conditions.
- ✔️ To control the screen, one of the two parallel modes can be used, 8-bit or 4-bit mode.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
The assignment of the 16 contacts looks as follows:
VSS: GND (ground
VDD: + 5V supply voltage
V0: Contrast voltage, this can be between 0V and 5V
RS: register, selection 0: command register, 1: data register
R / W: 1: Read / 0: Write contacts
D0: data line
D1: data line
D2: data line
D3: data line
D4: data line
D5: data line
D6: data line
D7: data line
A: Backlight anode
K: cathode of the backlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.