- ✔️ Dimensions (L x W x H): 45 x 18 x 7.5 mm (including protruding components); 100% pinout and code compatible with Nano V3
- ✔️ ATmega328P chipset with 16MHz clock frequency and 32KB flash memory (including 2KB for bootloader); easy PC connection via CH340G USB converter
- ✔️ Separate pin strips. Use the AZDelivery Nano V3 in the smallest space or simply practice soldering
- ✔️ Nano board is pleasantly small, the power consumption is low and the number of analogue and digital inputs and outputs is completely sufficient for most applications
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
AZ-Delivery Nano AtMega328P V3.0 USB CH340G Board incl. pin headers - Ideal for mobile projects. Start your micro-controller development with this module.
Based on the ATmega328P it is compact and breadboard-friendly
It provides variety, with a range of facilities for communication with a PC and other microcontrollers.
Low power consumption and is resetable by software running on a connected computer.
The small board is perfect for getting started, and with the integrated USB interface, you can play the first programs on the board in no time.
✔️ CH340G Replaces FT232RL (improve download speed and stability of WIN7/WIN8)
✔️ 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX/TX
✔️ Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
✔️ Bootloader installed
✔️ Supports USB download and power
✔️ Support for external 5V - 12V DC power supply
✔️ Support power supply by 9V battery
✔️ Support ISP download
Dimensions 0.73 x 1.7 inches. 45(L) x 18(W) mm
8 Analogue input ports A0 - A7
14 Digital input/ output ports TX, RX, D2-D13 -6 PWM ports: D3, D5 D6, D9, D10, D11
DC Current per I/O pin 40Ma
Flash memory 32KB (ATmega328) (of which 2KB used by bootloader)
SRAM 2KB (ATmega328)
EEPROM 1KB (ATmega328)
Clock Speed 16MHz
Digital I/O Pins 14 (6 of which are PWM)
Power Consumption 19 mA
For top quality Raspberry Pi products etc, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs is your go to.
We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all round assistance.
AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.