- ✅ New energy saving module: The AZDelivery ESP32 Dev Kit C is a low-footprint, breadboard-friendly, minimum system development board which is powered by the ESP32-WROOM-32D module, an upgrade of the ESP8266 model
- ✅ Multi-functioning: It achieves optimal performance with its rich peripheral set, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connectivity. The WLAN function supports all common encryption methods such as WPA2
- ✅ Rapid prototyping: Pinout is optimised to enable prototyping on a breadboard, the on-board LDO output is led out for powering up additional off-board electronics. Peripheral outputs are grouped together for hassle-free prototyping.
- ✅ It contains the entire basic-support circuitry for ESP32-WROOM-32, including a USB-UART bridge, reset- and boot-mode buttons, an LDO regulator and a micro-USB connector.
- ✅ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
- Wireless Standard FCC/CE/IC/TELEC/KCC/SRRC/NCC
- Wireless Protocol 802.11 b/g/n/d/e/l/k/r
- Frequency Range 2.4 - 2.5 GHz
- Memory 4 MB Flash, 520KB SRAM
- Wireless Form On-board PCB Antenna
- Operating Temperarure -40 to +125 °C
- Wireless Network Type Station/ SoftAP/ SoftAP + Station/ P2P
- Security Type WPA/ WPA2/ WPA2-Enterprise/ WPS
- User Configuration AT+ Order Set, Web Andriod / iOS, Cloud Server
- Firmware Upgrade UART Download / OTA / Host
- Network Protocol IPv4, IPv6, SSL, TCP / UDP / FTP / HTTP / MQTT
- Electrical Characteristic 3.3 V Operated, 15 mA output current per GPIO pin, 80 mA average working current
- Bluetooth Specification NZIF Receiver with -98dBm sensitivity, Class-1 Class-2 and Class-3 transmitter, AFH, CVSD and SBC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.