- ✔️ The SPI display has a bright, anti-reflective TFT display with a large 1.77-inch screen.
- ✔️ Its large resolution of 128x160 pixels gives a clear presentation of text, graphics, and images.
- ✔️ High hardware compatibility with Arduino, Raspberry Pi & co, due to the standard SPI data interface and readily available libraries thanks to the ST7735 image controller
- ✔️ Dimensions (LxWxH) – Board 34 x 54 x3.5* mm (approx. 12mm including pins); Display: 34 x 43 x 2.4mm; Display area: 28 x 35 mm. The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
AZ-Delivery SPI 1.77-inch TFT
This display has a high resolution of 128x160 pixels that offers plenty of space for displaying elements.
This handy display offers a high hardware compatibility with Raspberry Pi & co., thanks to the standard SPI data interface and free available libraries for the ST7735 image controller.
The matte surface and energy-efficient backlight allows for use in brightly lit conditions.
Compact in size, and easy to program, the SPI 1.77-inch TFT display is perfect for many applications and projects.
- Module dimensions: 34 mm x 54 mm x 3.5 mm (12 mm including Pins)
- View area: 28 mm x 35 mm
- Resolution: 128 x 160 Pixels
- Display Driver: ST7735S
- Driver IC Interface: SPI
- Operating voltage: from 2.7V to 3.3V DC
- Operating current: ~50mA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.