- ✅ Bundle of four different displays - includes an LED matrix panel, an OLED display and two LCD displays
- ✅ The U-64 LED matrix panel has 64 programmable WS2812 LEDs - no separate LED driver required!
- ✅ The high-contrast 1.3 "OLED module with a large 1.3 inch display and innovative OLED technology offers a clear display of elements with a high resolution of 128 by 64 pixels.
- ✅ The HD44780 2004 LCD display with I2C converter enables 4 x 20 characters to be displayed in black on a green background.
- ✅ Bright and high-contrast 16x2 LCD display with a built-in LCD controller according to the HD44780 standard. It has a compact design despite a large 16 characters and 2 line display with a display area of 12 x 56 mm.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
- 64 programmable WS2812-LEDs, no separate LED driver required!
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 65 x 65 x 3 mm
- Control of all LEDs via a single data cable
- LED matrices can be connected together to form a composite
1.3 inch OLED I2C 128 x 64 pixel display for Raspberry Pi
- The 1.3 inch OLED display is very compact with a screen diagonal of 3,7 cm and due to the high contrast, characters as well as writing are very readable. The display consists of 128x64 white OLED pixels, which are individually controlled by the installed SH1106 chip.
- It is perfect for ease of use with microcontrollers such as ATmega, STM32, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, MSP430, PLC, TTL logic, etc. suitable. For use with a board we recommend the U8glib library, which also contains some sample sketches.
HD44780 2004 LCD Display Bundle 4x20 Signs with I2C Interface Green
- This 20x4 LCD module with an integrated HD44780 controller allows the presentation of 20x4 characters in black font on a green background.
- For example, the display can be controlled via an Arduino, Raspberry Pi, or similar. The display can be connected directly to the GPIO ports of the e.g. Arduinos take place.
HD44780 1602 LCD Module Display 2x16 Signs (with blue background)
- Bright and high-contrast thanks to LCD display technology with a blue background and white characters!
- Compact design in spite of a large 16 characters and 2 lines of display!
- Easy to use with the Arduino, thanks to finished open source libraries!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.