- High-speed I2C interface: 100kHz, 400kHz or 1.7 MHz
- Configurable interrupt output spins: configurable as an active high, active low or open drain
- Configurable interruption source: interrupt-on change made of configured register, default settings or PIN changes
- Low standby current: 1UA (max.)
- Max. Sensification current: up to 20mA per I/O-PIN
- Polarity reversal register for configuring the polarity of the input sports data
- External reset receipt
- Operating tension: from 2.7V to 5.5V
Welcome to the Azdelivery family! Here you will find high quality products for your projects with Raspberry PI. We are pleased to be able to offer you a number of application examples, complete installation instructions, e-books, libraries and personal support.
AZ-Delivery: Your microelectronics expert!