- Our AZ-ProMini-Board with powerful ATmega328P processor is designed to provide as many interfaces as possible in the smallest space. The module is operated with 5V.
- Thanks to 14 digital and 6 analog GPIOs the module offers enough pins even for larger projects.
- Of course the controller supports communication protocols like UART, SPI and I2C.
- In contrast to the AZ-Nano V3-Board, this board lacks the usual Serial USB chip, an additional programming adapter (FTDI/CH340/CP2102) is required to transfer the program code. This offers two major advantages:
- ✔️ First, it allows us to offer our customers an even more affordable platform, which makes the product very attractive for small series.
- ✔️ It also reduces the module's power consumption, making it well suited for mobile applications.
- As usual, high quality and fast delivery from Germany by buying AZ-Delivery!