- ✅ Long range through Wlan 802.11 b/g/n standard.
- ✅ Universal application possibilities thanks to three available operating modes: Wlan AP, Wlan Client (STA) and both at the same time (AP + STA).
- ✅ Thanks to the powerful 80MHz processor and large 1MB memory, the esp8266 01 can also be operated autonomously.
- ✅ Communication with sensors is possible via two GPIO pins. The free eBook 📖 with installation instructions and example script from AZ-Delivery allows you to start your project directly without having to spend a long time setting up the product.
- ✅ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
The AZDelivery ESP8266 ESP-01S WLAN WiFi module is designed with high quality materials, it is small, convenient and powerful, making it suitable for small or large projects. The best feature of ESP8266 is that it gives you WLAN communication, so you can use it to connect to your WLAN network or connect to the Internet. Host a web server with real web pages, have your smartphone connect to it, etc.
- This module is an independent SOC (System on a Chip) that does not necessarily need a microcontroller to manipulate inputs and outputs, because the ESP-01S acts as a small computer.
- Whether used as a WiFi adapter in conjunction with an Arduino, or in stand-alone mode, due to implemented TCP/IP stack your project with this microcontroller will be WLAN-enabled.
- Programming is available via the Arduino-IDE, as well as with LUA or Micro Python.
|Data interface||SDIO 2.0, (H) SPI, UART, I2C, I2S, Irda, PWM, GPIO|
|Operating modes||WLAN AP, WLAN client (STA) and both at the same time (AP + STA)!|
|Operating temperature range||-40 ° C ~ 125 ° C|
|Operating voltage||3.0-3.6 V|
|CPU clock frequency||80 MHz (Standard) - 160 MHz|
ESP-01S and adapters
Tip: It is recommended to purchase an adapter, because the ESP-01S module has 8 pins, which are arranged in such a way that you can not plug it directly into a breadboard.
Quick Start Guide
When you purchase one of our high-quality products, you will also receive an included E-Book for a quick introduction to the world of microelectronics.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.