The comprehensive guide to the Raspberry Pi!
The Raspberry Pi has revolutionized the world of hobbyists: Despite its only credit card-sized form, it is a full-fledged mini computer and offers almost unlimited opportunities for exciting projects in various areas. With this book you will learn the necessary basics of the Linux operating system for efficient work with the PI, programming with python and the basics of electronics. Comprehensive sample projects for reconstruction are concluded with the conclusion of the book. In this way, she can fully exploit the possibilities of the Raspberry Pi and implement her own ideas!
Content of the book:
- Setup and commissioning of the Raspberry Pi
- Disory introduction to work with the Linux operating system
- Basics of programming in Python understandable, including programs with graphic surfaces and web applications
- Comprehensive treatment of the basics of electronics
- Presentation of many different components such as sensors, engines, displays and additional boards
- Application of what you have learned in ten large practical projects
Advantages of this book:
- Solid background knowledge for your own projects by explaining all electronics, programming and Linux basics
- Simple, practical explanations contribute to a quick understanding
- Examples of use help to apply what they have learned and ensure the sustainable learning success
- Extensive practical projects such as a robot, smart mirror or a weather station with web interface serve as templates for your own projects
- All circuit diagrams, source codes and eBook version available free of charge for download
With this book you get a comprehensive introduction to the Raspberry Pi in order to be able to implement your own projects with the Raspberry Pi!