- ✔️ The AZDelivery D1 is a NodeMCU WiFi board based on an ESP-8266MOD-12F
- ✔️ The D1 WiFi board utilises the ESP8266 WiFi enabled processor and puts it onto an board footprint
- ✔️ The board runs at 3.3V and can be powered via the USB port or using an external 7-12V power supply via the DC Power Jack
- ✔️ It can be programmed using the Arduino-IDE via the USB port
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
This board is the famous D1 board with the ESP8266 Wifi module, perfect for IoT applications. The D1 board is the big brother of the D1 Mini, whose main core is the ESP8266-12F module. Compared to the D1 Mini, this board offers more pins and thus connection options to directly connect any modules to the wifi board without the need for additional microcontrollers. The basis of this board is the ESP8266-12F module, which is equipped with the ESP8266EX chip. This means that you are prepared for all possible applications.
It uses the same shape and size of conventional boards, so you can use different types of shields with this board. The D1 development board is pin compatible with most shields. It has 10 GPIOs, all PWM, with I2C port and 1 analog input. The module is compatible with Arduino IDE and has a micro USB port.
Note: Please install the CH340G driver when you first use it, we will gladly provide it to you at any time.
AZDelivery® is a trademark registered at the DPMA (German Trademark and Patent Office). According to § 14 Abs. 2 MarkenG it is forbidden for third parties to use this trademark in commercial traffic.
Technical details of the D1 development board:
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt / PWM / I2C / single-wire supported (except D0)
- 1 analog input (3.3 V max input)
- A micro-USB connection
- One power connection, 9-24V power input.
- Compatible with NodeMCU, MicroPhyton and Arduino
Technical details of the ESP8266EX chip:
- Standards FCC/CE/TELEC/SRRC
- Protocols 802.11 b/g/n/e/i
- Frequency Range 2.4 G-2.5 G (2400M-2483.5M)
- Antenna PCB Trace, External, IPEX Connector, Ceramic Chip
- CPU Tensilica L106 32-bit micro controller
- Peripheral Interface
- Remote Control GPIO/ADC/PWM
- Operating Voltage 3.0 V x 3.6 V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.