- ✔️ The innovative OLED technology gives the 0.91-inch display a strong contrast and crisp display
- ✔️ With the self-luminous pixels not requiring backlight, the display has better performance than a conventional LCD display as well as being low power consumption.
- ✔️ Using only four pins, display offers an easy connection to Raspberry Pi etc via the I2C interface. It also gives a lot of space for displaying elements due to the high resolution of 128 x 32 pixels.
- ✔️ Thanks to the standard controller (SSD1306), libraries for Raspberry and co are readily available which makes programming very easy. The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
The AZDelivery 0.91 inch OLED I2C display with 128x32 pixels is very compact and compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other microcontrollers.
Thanks to the high contrast of the display, the AZDelivery display is very easy to read. The pins light up themselves and no background lighting is required, which contributes to low energy consumption.
This handy display is ideal for use with microcontrollers such as STM32, AVR, DSP, ARM, PLC, TTL logic, etc. suitable.
It is controlled via the I2C interface, which means that only 4 connection pins are required.
With the two Adafruit GFX and Adafruit SSD1306 libraries, which also include sample sketches, the display can be quickly programmed and used.
- Size of the board: 38x12mm
- Screen size: 26 x 9.5mm
- Dot matrix: 128 x 32
- Pixel size: 0,152 × 0,152 mm
- Pixel distance: 0,175 × 0,175 mm
- Display Mode: Passive Matrix
- Supply voltage of the display: 3.3V-5V
- 1 x 0.91 inch I2C display
- E-Book for easy access
Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.