- ✔️ High-luminescence red display for 4 characters with 7 segments each and colon.
- ✔️ Economical energy consumption due to LED display
- ✔️ TM1637 controller an I²C-like protocol controllable via only four pins
- ✔️ Easy programming through open source libraries for Arduino
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
The AZDelivery 4-digit display is your bright choice for quick and energy-saving display of counters, time or a high scores for home-made mini-games.
The control works without problems via one of the numerous open source libraries available on the Internet. Not only can each character be controlled separately, but also each individual segment as a LOW level. Furthermore, the brightness of the module is adjustable in 8 levels.
Thanks to the software-emulated I²C interface, the display can be addressed via any GPIO port. Only two additional data pins per display are required in addition to the shared 5V and GND connections. The whole board is, not counting the protruding pins, 41.5mm long, 23.5mm wide and 11mm high. The individual 7-segment characters measure 5x9.5mm. For the LED module itself, a 20x14mm rectangle must be cut out for rear panel mounting. Four mounting holes are already provided for fixing, suitable for M2 screws.
✔️ Applied power CMOS technique
✔️ The display mode (8 segments*6 bit) supports output by common anode LED
✔️ Keyboard scan (8*2bit), with enhanced identification circuit with anti-interference keys
✔️ Adjust circuit (adjustable 8 duty ratio)
✔️ Two-wire serial interface (CLK, DIO)
✔️ Oscillating type: Built-in RC oscillator
✔️ Built-in power-on reset circuit
✔️ Built-in automatic blanking circuit
✔️ Package type: DIP20/SOP20
For top quality Raspberry Pi products etc, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs is your go to. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all round assistance.
AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.