- ✔️ Bright LED display with 4 x 64 = 256 dots; resolution 32 x 8 LEDs.
- ✔️ Dimensions (LxWxH): 130 x 32 x 19.5 mm; per LED panel: 32 x 32 x 7* mm (* 11 mm incl. pins)
- ✔️ Red LEDs with 3 mm diameter and 1 mm gap each
- ✔️ Incl. cable and additional pin strip for easy matrix expandability.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Highly scalable from a single 64-LED panel to a small LED wall, the bright, red-illuminated modules are suitable for displays with a long-range effect. The AZDelivery LED matrix with 256 LEDs only consumes a maximum of 160 mA, so it can comfortably operate without an additional source of energy, e.g., an Arduino Uno.
The MAX7219 LED driver is controlled via just 5 cables using the SPI data protocol - even if you connect several modules together.
Different effects can be achieved with different controllers: spectrum music mode, rolling subtitles, picture display, video display, fireworks effect, and chase effect.
- Since the LEDs on the display are individually addressable, you can set the LEDs to scroll messages or show images on the display.
- Compared to other matrix displays, this display module is cost-effective and enables you to reduce usage costs.
- The linkable and compatible design of the display enables the expansion of the matrix panel.
|Dimensions||128 x 32 x 15mm|
|Power supply||3,3V to 5V DC|
|Working DC Current||30mA - 80mA|
|Operating Voltage||+3,3V to +5V DC|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C|
|Adjustable Brightness||in software|
|Brightness control||digital and analog|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.