- ✔️ With a resolution of 16-bit and I2C interface for convenient control, low power consumption and maximum data throughput (860 Samples Per Second), this analog-to-digital converter module is perfect choice for various microelectronics projects.
- ✔️ With its operating voltage span from 2.0 V to 5.5 V, our AZ-Delivery ADS 1115 Converter is compatible to use with various microcontrollers, such as Arduino or Raspberry Pi.
- ✔️ Thanks to the internal PGA, up to 16-bit amplification of the analog signal is possible.
- ✔️ Due to its compact design and dimensions, this ADS1115 Converter is perfect choice for many portable projects, such as temperature measuring tools or battery level monitoring.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Our AZDelivery ADS1115 ADC Module is an analog-to-digital converter with 16 bit resolution and I2C interface. It's the perfect choice for simple and convenient control of up to 4 analog channels.
With this handy device, you will be able operate and evaluate analog sensors on your Raspberry Pi or ESP8266/32.
Thanks to the available open-source libraries, the application of those devices are particularly user-friendly.
Due to the wide voltage range between 2V and 5V the converter is suitable for most microcontrollers.
✔️ Widely used module and popular in the community
✔️ Programmable Sample Rate
✔️ Programmable Gain Amplifier (Operational Amplifier)
✔️ Programmable comparator
For top quality Raspberry Pi products etc, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs is your go to. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all round assistance.
AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.