- ✔️ AZ-Delivery CNC Shield V3 Development Board is modern CNC shield version 3.0.
- ✔️ AZ-Delivery CNC Shield V3 Development Board for A4988 Stepper Motor Driver compatible with 3D Printer has 4 Axis support (X, Y, Z , A-Can duplicate X,Y,Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13).
- ✔️ Dimensions of the AZ-Delivery CNC Shield V3 Development Board for A4988 Stepper Motor Driver for 3D Printer are approximately: 68 mm x 53 mm x 18 mm.
- ✔️ Input voltage of the AZ-Delivery CNC Shield V3.0 is: 12 V - 36 V.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
AZ-Delivery CNC Shield V3 Development Board has four slots,which can drive four A4988 stepper motors. Each road stepper motor needs only two IO ports.
AZ-Delivery CNC Shield V3 Development Board for A4988 Stepper Motor Driver for 3D Printer runs on 12 V - 36 VDC. (At the moment only the DRV8825 drivers can handle up to 36 V so please consider the operation voltage when powering the board.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.