- Wandgehäuse 120mm x 80mm x 35mm (W x H x D)
- 2,4 Zoll (6,14cm) Farb-TFT mit 320 x 240 Pixeln (ILI9341)
- Resistiver Touchscreen (Touchcontroller XPT2046)
- Integrierter 5V Spannungsregler (Eingangsspannung 9 - 35V DC)
- Steckplatz für Arduino MKR und optionalen MKR Shield
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
With the MKR series, Arduino has created a new standard in terms of form factor, performance and function for the popular Arduinos. The new boards are characterized by a compact design, a powerful 32bit Cortex M0 controller SAM D21from Atmel and a connection for a LiPo battery. With this series, Arduino is also offering different types for different radio standards for the first time. In addition to the basic Arduino MKR Zero model, there are other models that support LPWAN and GSM in addition to WLAN
Unfortunately, a simple mechanical solution has so far been lacking in order to use Arduino MKR modules together with a display as an operating unit and an optional shield in such systems and to be able to permanently mount them on a wall. ArduiTouch MKR now closes this gap.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.