- Wall housing 120mm x 80mm x 35mm (W x H x D)
- 2.8 Inches (7.16cm) Color TFT with 320 x 240 pixels (ILI9341)
- Resistive touch screen (Touchcontroller XPT2046)
- Integrated 5V voltage regulator (input voltage 9-35V DC)
- Slot for Raspberry Pi Zero (W)
- weitere Produktdetails
After the success of our AZ touch wall housing with touchscreen for the ESP32 and Arduino MKR, there is now also a suitable version for the Raspberry Pi Zero with larger 2.8 inch (7.16cm) touchscreen.
The combination with the Raspberry Pi Zero opens up new possibilities by using Linux (Raspbian) as an operating system. In addition, there are often many touchscreen extensions for the Raspberry Pi and the Pi Zero without a shapely housing for wall mounting and mostly with larger screen diagonals and therefore not in the compact size of a light switch or thermostate. As a result, the AZ-Touch PI0 is particularly suitable for small applications in the area of home automation, metering, monitoring, control and other typical IoT applications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.