One SPI reader is a kind of modulethat enables communication between a microcontroller and a memory card, such as an SD or TF card. The module uses the SPI (Serial Peripheral Interface) protocol to transfer data between the two devices. The SD/TF card shield module is a special type of SPI reader designed for use with microcontroller boards. It provides easy access to data stored on the memory card and can be used for a variety of applications such as data logging, file storage and multimedia projects. The shield connects to the microcontroller via the SPI interface
- Easily and inexpensively expand your Arduino memory space using SD card slot
- Easy communication via SPI protocol
- Support Micro SD Card(2G), Micro SDHC card (32G)(high-speed card)
- Supports 5V
- Usual high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by ordering from AZ-Delivery as well as FREE eBook for download!
- Of course you will receive with the purchase through AZDelivery fully automatically and guaranteed also a Invoice incl. VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS conformity Through purchase from German dealer