The KY-015 DHT11 temperature sensor is an electronic module used to measure the temperature and humidity in an environment. It contains a temperature sensor and a humidity sensor coupled to a microcontroller. The measured values can be transmitted to an external circuit via a digital data bus. The KY-015 DHT11 temperature sensor is a useful tool for monitoring environmental conditions in many applications, such as home automation, agriculture and industry.
- The DHT11 is a reliable sensor for determining temperature and humidity.
- Since the sensor can be operated with both 3.3V and 5V, it is suitable for connecting to all common boards such as Arduino, RN-Control, Raspberry Pi and all other microcontrollers.
- In addition to the operating voltage, only one port needs to be connected to the sensor.
- The output is serially as a digital bit sequence. The sensor is therefore ideal to monitor the indoor climate or to build a weather station.
- Now delivered in a set with breakout board and a suitable cable!
- As usual high quality and fast delivery by ordering from AZ-Delivery!