- ✅ This new DHT20 temperature module looks similar to some of the older models, but has a different interface that can make many things easier.
- ✅ The new temperature humidity sensor has high precision in measuring temperature and humidity (± 0.5 °C humidity ± 3% RH).
- ✅DHT20 consumes very little energy and is very small in size.
- ✅ With the new interface, it can operate from 2.5V to 5V, which means it works well with 3V or 5V microcontrollers.
- ✅ This product includes an e-book that contains useful information on how to start your project, gets you started quickly and saves time in the configuration process. In the e-book you will find a number of application examples, complete installation instructions and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
The AZDelivery DHT22 Sensor is a fully interchangeable sensor used to measure temperatures.
- Typical accuracy of ± 3 % relative humidity and ± 0.5 °C at 20-80 % RH and -40 - 80 °C
- Overall accuracy of ± 3 % relative humidity and ± 0.5 °C
- Excellent long-term stability
- Digital output
- Operating voltage: 2.5V -5.5V
|Dimensions||29 x 13.7 x 7.3 mm|
|Temperature range||-40-80 ° C|
|Humidity range||0-100 RH|
This small and portable sensor is very practical and easy to implement in projects for beginners and advanced users
Quick start guide
We offer an extensive e-book library, regular blog posts with exciting projects, and an active customer community.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.