- The DHT22 is a reliable sensor for measuring temperature and humidity
- The sensor can be operated with 3.3V as well as 5V and this it is suitable for connection to all common boards such as Arduino, RN-Control, Raspberry Pi and all other microcontrollers
- Besides the operating voltage, only one port has to be connected to the sensor
- The output is serial as a digital bit sequence. Thus, the sensor is ideally suited to monitor the indoor climate or to build a weather station
- Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert!
- weitere Produktdetails
Product information "AZ-Delivery DHT22 digital temperature and humidity sensor"
An inexpensive digital Temperature- and Humidity sensor. Using a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor, it measures surrounding air and sends these values as a digital signal to the data pin (no analog input pins are required). The sensor is easy to use, but requires a precise time lapse in order to record the data exactly. The measurement takes place every 2 seconds.
- Accuracy value: 0.1
- Humidity range: 0-100% RH
- Temperature range: -40 ~ 80 ℃
- Humidity measurement accuracy: ± 2% RH
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.5 ℃
- 4-pin package
- Ultra low power
- no additional components
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.