- ✅ Warning: the input voltage of these power supply modules is 6.5v - 9v (DC) via a 5.5mm x 2.1mm connector. Please DO NOT overcharge it or it will burn your board and chips.
- ✅ Practical electronics starter set for getting started with electronics. This package contains various elements for projects on the topics of buttons, LEDs and motors,
- ✅ The LCD modules included in the set are already soldered and can be integrated into projects right away.
- ✅ With the help of the libraries and data sheets provided, our set is well suited for both experienced makers and beginners and is a perfect combination of electronics and programming.
- ✅ This product includes an e-book that contains useful information about starting your project, allows you to get started quickly and saves time in the configuration process. In the e-book you will find a number of application examples, complete installation instructions and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
The AZDelivery DIY Electronic Starter Kit for Beginners is a set for your future projects. It includes a controller board and USB cable, which also come with a package of compartmentalized case with a box for small parts, like LEDs, ICs, buttons, diodes etc.
|65 jumper wire||Stepper motor|
|Servomotor SG90||LCD1602 with I2C adapter|
|Joystick module||Membrane contact module (membrane keypad)|
|5V relay||F-M dupont wire|
|DHT11 sensor module||9V battery connector|
|Diode rectifier 1N4007||Small button|
|RGB LED||LED red 5Stk|
|LED yellow 5stk.||LED blue 5Stk.|
|UN R3 with cable||Prototype shielding|
|830-pin Breadboard||IR remote control|
|Breadboard power supply||Resistance 100 pieces|
|Uln2003 stepper driver driver board||Ultrasound sensor|
|Water level detector||Fan wheel and 3V DC engine|
|4-digit 7-segment display||1-digit 7-segment display|
|IR receiver module||Sound sensor module|
|L293D engine driver IC||74HC595|
|Toggle switch||Active buzzer|
|Passive buzzer||Photo resistance 2 pcs.|
|LED green 5pcs.|
Your project assistant
Everything in this project kit was created to help you get started with microelectronics and to make programming easier.
Compatible and portable
All components included in this DIY kit are already soldered. These are lightweight, transportable and easy to integrate and connect.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.