- ✅ For excellent sound quality, the Amplifier Board uses a digital input with high noise immunity and high jitter tolerance. It also provides electromagnetic interference suppression and enables the connection of loudspeakers.
- ✅ Class D audio amplifier with optional gain: 3dB/6dB/9dB/12dB/15dB
- ✅ The Mono AMP Board power supplies can automatically configure 35 different clocks and 128 digital audio formats
- ✅ The application MAX31865 audio and video equipment is diverse: players, earphones and headphones, loudspeakers, professional audio equipment, amplifiers, digital-to-analogue converters (DAC).
- ✅ This product includes an eBook that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
TheAZ-Delivery Dac Amp Breakout Works with the Raspberry Pi and brings the digital audio files to ring. The standard I2S audio input not only decodes an analog signal, but is reinforced and combined directly into a loudspeaker, with 2 breakouts (I2S DAC + AMP).
- A sound protocol that is not to be confused with I2C.
- The reinforcement can be manipulated by a gain pin.
- The speaker can deliver 3.2 watts of power.
- VIN - Current input (5V)
- GND, power negative
- BCLK - Bit Tact
- LRC - Left / Right Clock
|Operating voltage||2.5V - 5.5V (5V recommended)|
|Output||up to 3W|
|Impedance||4 - 8 ohms|
77 dB type @ 1khz
|Logic Level||3.3V / 5V|
|Dimensions||19 x 18 x 3 mm|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.