- ✔️ Versatile: The converter is practical for the simultaneous use of different microcontrollers. A 5V power supply can be regulated up to 3.3V.
- ✔️ Voltage regulation: The trimmer provides precise adjustment of the output voltage to 3.3-24V, module can be used with an input voltage of 4V.
- ✔️ Its built-in voltage meter can measure the input or output voltage which is shown on the 7-segment display with no external meter needed to adjust the voltage. With the measurement error correction function, the accuracy of the voltmeter can be adjusted to your own requirements.
- ✔️ Continuous operation of up to 2A, with an additional cooling of up to 3A.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
LM2596S Voltage Regulator Step down Converter DC-DC Buck Converter Module 4-40V to 3.3-24V
The LM2596S module is characterised by the integrated volmeter and the corresponding display. Its 7-segment display can show either the input voltage or the output voltage. This eliminates the need for an external voltmeter and saves time when tinkering.
The module has two LEDs which determine which of the two voltages is currently being displayed. A precise tuning is possible without an external measuring device. These are labeled IN and OUT. When the LED IN is on, the display shows the input voltage. If the LED OUT is on, the display shows the output voltage. With the button next to the LEDs you have the possibility to switch between IN and OUT.
The display is useful for controlling the output voltage. While adjusting the voltage with the trimmer, you can display the changes on the screen. Therefore, a very precise adjustment is possible without the need of an external measuring device. For safe operation only a voltage difference of 1.5V between input and output voltage is required.
✔️ Input Voltage: 4 – 40V.
✔️ Output Voltage: 3.3 - 2.4V.
✔️ Output Current: 2A (max. 3A with enhanced cooling). <br>
✔️ Switching frequency: 150 kHz.
✔️ Output Voltage present resolution: 0.1V.
✔️ Dimensions: 66x36x13mm.
Welcome to the AZDelivery family! Here you will find high quality products for your projects with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.<br> We are pleased to offer you a series of application examples, complete installation guides, E-Books, libraries and personalized assistance.
AZDelivery: Your Expert in Microelectronics!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.