Monitor garden sheds with micro controllers and sensors
Especially in the garden shed, many fabrics often store where you want to be notified when there is a critical situation. This project has the goal of sending an early report to the owner by monitoring the air.
The following products of the project are included in the Basic Bundle:
- D1 Mini Nodemcu with ESP8266-12F WLAN module
- DHT22 AM2302 Temperature and humidity sensor with circuit board(This allows you to save yourself the additional resistance necessary with the DHT22)
- MQ-2 Gas sensor smoke sensor air quality module
The following products are also added to the standard set:
- Mini Breadboard 400 PIN with 4 current rails
- Jumper Wire Set M2M/F2M/F2F
- Resistor kit (resistance 470 kohm)
- Battery Shield for lithium batteries for D1 Mini
With the standard set you get (along with the D1 Mini, DHT22, MQ-2 sensor) products that you could need for the project.
And these modules are also included in the bundle extension:
- D1 Board Nodemcu ESP8266Mod-12f WiFi WLAN module
- HD44780 1602 LCD module display 2x16 characters
- LED light -emitting range range
- Active buzzer
With the bundle extension, you get the products to be automatically notified when air values are exceeded. The procedure for this is in part 3 described the blog series. The products of the other two sets are of course also included here.
Order now, save and handle!