A nice big display alone can't be everything. After all, you don't buy a car just to put it in the garage so it doesn't feel so alone. That's why the blog for this set shows the use of the matrix display with GY-21 temperature and humidity sensor and ESP8266. Because of the few components, this project, as well as the matrix display itself, is well suited for beginners. With the large LED matrix, you can nicely output the values of the HTU21 sensor after implementing the project.
The following products of the project are included in the bundle:
- GY-21 HTU21 moisture and temperature sensor
- Jumper Wire cable 3 x 40 pcs. 20 cm M2M / F2M / F2F each
- Mini Breadboard 400 PIN with 4 current rails
- Nodemcu Lua Lolin V3 Module ESP8266 ESP-12F WIFI Development Board with CH340
- Max7219 8x32 4 in 1 Dot Matrix LED display module