The AZ Delivery Mini Breadboard has 400 contacts that are divided into two strips:
1. Terminal strip: 300 contacts
2. Distribution strip: 100 contacts
This breadboard is ideal for creating temporary prototypes and allows you to experiment with circuit designs. If your requirements grow, you can expand the board with as many AZ-Delivery breadboards as you like. In addition, the power rails are removable and can be combined as you wish.
- Thanks to the compact and solderless design, you can reuse the PCBs.
- The self-adhesive tape on the back allows easy attachment of the prototype shields.
- Compatible with resistors, transistors, diodes, LEDs, capacitors and other types of electronic components.
|Dimensions||82 x 55 x 8.5mm|
|Material of the board||White ABS plastic|
|Material of contacts||Phosphorus bronze manufactured|
|Voltage current||300V / 3 - 5A|
|Isolation resistance||500mΩ / DC500V|
|Tense||1000V / AC / 1 minute|
|Wire area||29 AWG to 20AWG|
|Operating temperatur||-25 ° C to +80 ° C|
Compared to other breadboards, AZ Delivery breadboards are characterized by high strength. This avoids falling components in the project.
Quick start guide
When buying one of our high-quality products, you will also receive an inclusive e-book for a quick introduction to the world of microelectronics.