- ✔️ The ST Link V2 Programmer supports the full range STM32 SWD debugging interface.
- ✔️ Supports automatic firmware upgrades to ensure the aftercare of ST products. The factory firmware has been updated to the latest version V2.J17.S4.
- ✔️ Pinout printed directly on the case which makes wiring simple and clear. USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface, 2x5 male header pins with 0.1in (2.54mm) spacing, 4 F2F 20 jumper wires included
- ✔️ Internal board with 500MA self recovery fuse to protect your motherboard. It supports 3.3V and 5V power output, and all output I/O ports are protected from operational errors. Water proof and static electricity safe
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
The ST Link V2 Programmer supports the full range of STM8/STM32 SWD debugging interface, a simple 4-wire interface (including power supply).
Support for automatic firmware upgrades to ensures the aftercare ST products.
The factory firmware has been updated to the latest version V2.J17.S4. The module provides a range of classic STM8/STM32 information (including several source-code examples and video tutorials)
Safe, fast and stable!
Increased 5V output power; the I/O output ports are protected against operating errors caused by damage to Stlink V2!
The aluminium casing protects the Stlink V2 mini-programming emulator from static electricity and damage from falling.
Pin assignment printed directly on the packaging.
Supported software versions as follows
- ST-LINK Utility 2.0 and 4.2.1 and higher
- STVD and higher
- STVP 3.2.3 and higher
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and higher
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and higher
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and higher
For top quality Arduino and Raspberry Pi products, AZ-Delivery is your go to.
We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all round assistance.
AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.