- Thanks to the TP5400 chip, this powerbank module combines a charge controller with a voltage regulator, and allows to power projects with batteries in a very small space.
- Allows charging of Li-Po and Li-Ion batteries.
- The maximum charging current of up to 1000 mA with self-shutdown ensures short charging times and protects the battery.
- The module consumes only 0.1 mA and can therefore remain connected to the battery when not in use
- The battery can be easily charged via micro USB.
- Of course, when you purchase through AZDelivery, you will also receive a fully automatic and guaranteed invoice including VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS conformity through purchase from German dealer