- ✔️ (Long distance measurement): The VL53L0X is a time-of-flight measurement system integrated in a compact module that can report distances of up to 2 m with 1 mm resolution
- ✔️ It is a tiny, self-contained micro lidar system that uses flight sense technology that measures exactly how long it takes for pulses of infrared light to reach the obstacle and reflect to the detector.
- ✔️ (Accurate Measurement): The time-of-flight measurement enables it to accurately determine the absolute distance to target without the measurement being influenced by the object's reflectance.
- ✔️ The operating voltage ranges from 2.6V – 5V DC, Infrared light at 940nm, and I2C interface is used to send data to microcontrollers
- ✔️ For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Our AZDelivery TOF sensor can report distances of up to 1 m with a resolution of 1mm in normal mode. In long distance mode, the sensor can report distances of up to 2 m, but with much less accuracy.
The range measurements are available via the I2C (TWI) interface of the sensors, which is also used to configure the sensor settings.
The sensor has two additional pins: a shutdown input and an interrupt output.
The sensor itself operates at a recommended voltage of 2.8V, but the module includes 3.3V and 5V voltage regulators so the module can be used with both 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers.
Operating voltage 2.6V - 5V DC
Infrared light at 940 nm
Very responsive (50 ms)
Range: normal mode 0-1000mm, remote mode 0-2000mm
Accuracy of 1% at distances up to 1 m (more than 10% at 2 m)
With your order at AZ delivery you receive a product in the usual high quality and with fast delivery directly from Germany at a discount price!
For further ideas and projects, please visit our blog on the Internet or download our free eBooks on our website!
AZ-Delivery: your expert for microelectronics!
AZ-Delivery is a trademark that is registered with the DPMA (German Trademark and Patent Office). According to § 14 Abs. 2 MarkenG, third parties are prohibited from using this trademark in business dealings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.